PDF files are one of the most widely used document formats and editing them is just as easy. One of the characteristics of PDF files is that their content is not easy to change; You must use a special method to edit the PDF.
PDF or Portable Document Format is a commonly used document extension as it has a higher quality than other types of documents as it uses high visual quality vector graphics.
For those of you who are looking for an easy way to edit PDF files, this BukaReview article will provide you with the necessary information.
Edit PDF online without app
PDF files can be edited without an app using an online service that can be used free of charge.
There are many websites that can help you edit PDF files. The one you can count on is Smallpdf(dot)com.
Follow the steps below to start editing PDF on Smallpdf(dot)com:
- 1. Open the Smallpdf site
- 2. In the PDF Tools section, click the “Edit PDF” menu.
- 3. Upload your PDF file on this Edit PDF page by drag and drop
- 4. Wait for the download process to complete, then Smallpdf will open a new page
- 5. To fill out a form or add text, simply click on the desired part and then type your text
- 6. The menu bar section above the Edit PDF page provides PDF editing options like highlight text, draw, add images to PDF.
- 7. After the PDF editing is complete, you can click Download to save the edited PDF file to your computer or laptop.
This online PDF editing method can be very helpful if you want to edit PDF conveniently without installing any software on your computer.
However, there are times when you need a PDF editing solution when you are not connected to the Internet. In the next section, you will learn how to edit PDF offline.
Edit PDF offline with apps
Online PDF editing is convenient, but you may not be connected to the internet at any time due to weak signal or lack of wifi.
Relax, you can always get ready to edit PDF offline with software like Adobe Acrobat Pro or Microsoft Word.
Adobe Acrobat Pro software offers full PDF editing capabilities, but it is paid software.
You can also edit the PDF with Microsoft Word. To do this, follow these steps:
- 1. Right click the PDF file you want to edit > Open with > select another app > More apps > Microsoft Word or
- 2. Open Microsoft Word, and then click File > Open
- 3. Browse to the PDF file you want to edit, and then click Open
- 4. Microsoft Word will tell you that it will create a copy of the current PDF file that matches the format of Microsoft Word
- 5. Click OK, then you can edit the PDF file in Microsoft Word
Editing PDF files in Microsoft Word is quite good if you don’t want to use paid Adobe Acrobat Pro, especially if you don’t edit PDF files regularly.
However, editing PDF files with Microsoft Word has disadvantages such as: B. the format of the document, which may differ slightly from the appearance of the original PDF file.
Also read: How to print PDF documents in physical and electronic format
Whatever your PDF editing needs, like B. convert, merge, split, add signature to PDF, etc., I hope the above PDF editing method can help you.