Changing the Zoom background on mobile (HP) and PC is really easy, but sometimes it’s easy to forget how to do it. This can happen depending on how often you use Zoom as a virtual meeting tool.
For this you need some kind of instruction to be able to change zoom wallpaper on mobile phone or PC. Well, you have found the right article here. Because in this article we will talk about it. How was the discussion? Look down.
How to change the zoom background on mobile
On a mobile or cell phone, there is a separate way to change the zoom wallpaper. Android and iPhone users can use this method to change the Zoom wallpaper:
1. First install the Zoom app on the mobile phone you are going to use.
2. You can search it on Google Play Store or Apple App Store to download and install it.
3. Once installed, you can tap the Zoom icon to open it, or you can click the Zoom invitation for an online class or online meeting.
4. After that, you can click on the three dots at the bottom right of the screen.
5. Then an option will appear on Android phone, and click “Virtual Background”.
6. On iOS phones, “Background & Filters” will appear. Click on the menu.
7. You can then use an existing image as a background.
8. If you want to replace the image with your own, click the plus sign (+).
9. Upload an image and select the image as the background.
10. You can then click “Close” and return to the course or meeting.
11. By following these steps, you have successfully changed your Zoom background.
How to Change Zoom Background on PC
On a PC, you can do some of the steps below. like what? Keep reading to the end, okay?
1. First install the Zoom app on your PC.
2. If you already have the app, open the Zoom link and sign in to your account.
3. Once connected, click on the Profile menu.
4. Then click the menu “Settings” which can be seen on the top right corner of the screen.
5. Then you can click “Virtual Background” tab on the left side of the screen.
6. Next, you can enable the “I have a green screen” option.
7. After that, you can choose the image to use as the background.
8. If you want to add a new image, please click the “More” or (+) icon to add an image or video.
10. However, if during the meeting you want to change the background, you can click the icon with the image “ᐱ “.
11. Then select “Choose virtual background” to change the image.
12. After that, the background will be replaced automatically.
13. By following these steps, you have successfully changed your Zoom background.
Images that can be used for zoom backgrounds
Once you know how to change the background in Zoom, it could turn into an interesting discussion about what kind of image or photo can be used as a background. Because there are really no written rules about the use of images and photos, but if you know that your background can be beautiful, you know it.
As stated on the official Zoom website, there is actually no size limit for the image used as the background. So almost any image can be used and you don’t have to worry about the selection.
Therefore, it is actually free to use any photo.
It’s just that the pixel size of the image used affects the appearance of the background. For example, if you use a 360×420 photo or image, the resulting display will certainly not be good. This is because the image appears stretched.
We recommend using HD images or those that already have a pixel size of 1080 x 1920 or more. By using this size you can display a beautiful and realistic background that people will ask you about the background.
Also, there is no real limit to the videos that can be used as a Zoom wallpaper. However, with videos, you can pay more attention to the format used, i.e. MP4 or MOV with a minimum resolution of 480×360 pixels or a maximum resolution of 1920×1080 pixels.
So you can change Zoom background on your phone and PC, right?