Many people don’t know how to combine PDF files easily. In fact, PDF files usually exist individually. Nor should the desire to combine the data be confused. So it doesn’t bother and it’s easy.
However, it turns out that there are many ways to combine PDF files into one. Some use specific software on their mobile phones and use the online facilities provided. Instead of confusing us, we’d better show you how, okay? like what? Take a look at the reviews below.
How to combine PDF files with software
To combine PDF data, you can do it offline using the software on your mobile phone or Windows computer. Of course, you can go this route by going to the PlayStore for Android and the Microsoft Store. Then just download and run it.
However, which software can combine PDF files? To know the answer, just look at the explanation below.
1. Using Adobe Acrobat to merge PDF files
Portable Document Format or PDF is a file developed by Adobe in 1990, so it’s no wonder that the first step in merging these files comes from the Adobe app.
A. Install Adobe Acrobat on your computer.
B. Next, open Adobe Acrobat, click the Tools menu, and choose Merge Files.
C. After clicking Combine Files, click Add Files to select the PDF data you want to combine.
D. Then click, drag or drop the PDF files you want to merge according to the order.
E. After setup is complete, click Merge Files.
F. Next, don’t forget to hit the Save button.
G. Merging of your PDF files is complete.
2. Use WPS Office on Android phone
Well, for those of you who want to combine PDF files on your mobile phone with Android OS, you can use WPS Office. In fact, this app is better known as an office document reading tool. However, it turns out that this app can also work to edit Word files to PDF.
So how do you combine PDF files with WPS Office? That is how.
A. Install the WPS Office app.
B. When finished, select the menu with the words Merge PDF. Click and select the files to merge.
C. When you’re done, click the Merge menu and you’ll find the file on your local drive.
3. Merge PDF files with Xodo
Besides WPS Office, there is always Xodo that you can use to merge PDF files. Just browse PlayStore to install. After that, you can follow the steps below to combine your PDF files into one.
A. After installing Xodo, open the app and click the plus sign (+) in the bottom right corner.
B. Then select PDF from Documents.
C. After that, select the PDF files you want to merge.
D. When you’re done, click Merge at the bottom right.
E. Then you are done and your PDF file will be merged.
3. How to merge PDF files online
In addition to using existing software on computers and mobile phones, you can also combine PDF files through online services. There are many services to choose from, but we will only present two. like what? Look down.
1. Merge PDF files with pdfjoiner.com
Pdfjoiner.com is a commonly used platform to merge PDF files. The reason is that you can combine about 20 dates on this page. Pretty easy and tempting, right? So how to merge with pdfjoiner.com? Just follow the steps below.
A. Go to pdfjoiner.com
B. Then once the website opens, click Upload Files at the bottom next to Clear Queue.
C. After that, select the files to merge and click Open.
D. Wait for the file to finish downloading.
E. When finished, click Join File at the bottom.
F. Then the file will be downloaded automatically and in a merged state.
2. Combine PDF files with smallpdf.com
The following method is also almost similar to pdfjoiner.com, except that the smallpdf.com page looks more convincing. Because in this page you can convert PDF to Word to compress PDF files. Full and colorful.
Well, to merge PDF files yourself, you need to select Merge PDF with purple indicator. Then follow the steps below.
A. After clicking Merge PDF, you will see Drop PDF here.
B. To do this, you need to select the PDF files you want to merge.
C. You can even select PDF files that are directly in Google Drive and Dropbox.
D. Wait for the file to download.
E. After that, you can rearrange the downloaded files.
F. Then click Combine PDF to combine.
E. After that, you can check the PDF file in the specified folder.
4. How to Combine PDF Files on Mac
Interestingly, merging PDF files is relatively easier on macOS-based devices than it is on Windows. This is because you don’t need an additional app!
The Finder app on macOS offers the ability to merge PDF files. In addition, you can also enjoy the preview app.
The method itself is quite simple. See below.
How to merge PDF files on macOS via Finder app
1. Open Finder and navigate to the location of the PDF file. If you’re on the desktop, find the Desktop section and click on it. If the file is in Downloads, just click on the Downloads section. It’s usually on the left under Favorites.
2. To merge two or more PDF files in Finder, switch to Gallery mode. The easiest way is to click View (at the top, to the right of View and to the left of Go). Then click “as gallery”.
You can also search for “such as Gallery” in the toolbar area.
3. Then you can press the command letter and select the files you want to merge. Click the PDF files in the order you want if you want to directly merge the PDF files without editing them later. If you click one by one, the files will be automatically merged in order immediately.
4. When you click multiple PDF files, you will see a “Create PDF” button on the right side of the Inspector panel. Just click the button, the browser will instantly create a new PDF file with all the files you clicked on previously.
So what if the PDF file you created has a random page order or doesn’t meet your expectations? Easy. Just click on the new PDF file and then activate the sidebar. To do this, click View and select Thumbnails. After that, just drag and drop the page up or down as you like.
How to merge PDF files on macOS via the preview app
You can also merge PDF files with the preview app. You can see how to do this below:
1. Select a PDF file you want to merge. Right click, Open as preview. However, macOS generally opens PDF files with the Preview app by default. In other words, just double click on the file you want to merge.
2. Then click View at the top and select Thumbnails.
3. Then click “Edit” (at the top) and then click “Paste”.
4. Select the PDF files you want to merge. Then click Open.
5. After that, you can customize the order as you like. Just move it up or down as you like.
6. Then just save.
Well, with the above different ways to combine PDF files, you don’t have to hassle or annoy others. You can easily do everything yourself. Just install or go to the website shown above, everything is fine.
Can you already merge PDF files?