How to Easily Download Instagram Photos
Uploading photos to Instagram is really easy and difficult. It’s hard because you don’t know how. However, the actual activity of uploading photos to social networks is very simple. You just need to know a few ways.
So what are the options for uploading photos to Instagram? To find out the answer, just check out the reviews below.
To download Instagram photos, you just need to install a few apps. There are Android-based apps and some can be opened through a web browser. So how do you download it? Here is the rating.
1. Download Instagram photos with Ingramer
The first app you can use is Ingramer. With this application you can save all the photos you want on Instagram. Not only photos can be downloaded, videos can also be downloaded using this app. Ingramer can be used on iPhones, Android phones, and directly through the official website.
Downloading photos from Instagram is also very easy with Ingramer. Just copy the link URL of the photo you want, open this app and copy it. In addition, the desired photo or video may already be stored on the device used.
So is this app safe to use? The answer is yes. As stated on ingramer.com, this app does not collect your data. Even during the download, you remain anonymous or your identity is not known.
2. Download Instagram photos with FastSave
You can also use FastSave app to download Instagram photos. You don’t have to worry about the capabilities of FastSave as this app has been downloaded by almost 10 million people all over the world. Even FastSave is one of the best apps for this.
Not only photos can be saved with FastSave, but this app can also be used to save videos. So if you are looking for a complete application to download photos and videos from Instagram, FastSave can be one of the answers.
Oh yes, in FastSave you can download without being limited by a quota per day. So you can download all the photos and videos you like for free.
3. Download Instagram photos with Regann
Regrann is an Android based app that allows you to download photos or videos from Instagram. Although this app is free, you won’t find any watermarks on the download. Then you can make photos on Instagram as wallpaper or anything else.
Using Regrann is also quite simple. You just have to take the link of the photo you want and open it with this application. After that, Regrann will open and give you the option to repost or save photos using the link. So the photo is already on the device you are using.
4. Download Instagram photos with Saver Reposter
Saver Reposter podría ser la siguiente opción para descargar fotos de Instagram. Esta aplicación en realidad fue diseñada para ser reposteada en las redes sociales, pero usarla también te permitirá descargar todas las fotos y videos que quieras.
El método de uso de Saver Reposter es más o menos el mismo que el de otras aplicaciones, es decir, basándose en el enlace de la foto deseada. Luego copie el enlace en esta aplicación, luego la foto o el video ya están en la galería de su teléfono.
Para su información, Saver Reposter también puede descargar el título de la foto deseada. Entonces, esta aplicación es muy útil para aquellos de ustedes que necesitan descargar todo desde Instagram.
5. Descarga fotos de Instagram con Telegram
Well, the following method is quite unique as it uses the Telegram messaging app. Although this app should not be used to download Instagram photos and videos as the messaging app is a messaging app.
To download Instagram photos using Telegram, you can follow the steps below.
- 1. Download and open the Telegram app.
- 2. Click on the search logo above.
- 3. In the dedicated column, type “InstaSave Bot”.
- 4. After that, two options will appear to choose from.
- 5. You can directly select the top option.
- 6. Then a chat room will appear with “Reset” button at the bottom.
- 7. Click on the text to start downloading photos and videos from Instagram.
- 8. Once you’re logged in, all you have to do is copy the photo or video links you want from Instagram.
- 9. When finished, a preview of the link to be copied will be displayed.
- 10. If you are sure it is correct, just click on the top right corner and find the “Save to Gallery” menu.
- 11. If yes, you can find the downloaded photo or video in the Telegram folder.
After the above explanation on how to upload photos to Instagram, I hope you are no longer confused and having trouble doing it. Because all the methods are very easy to carry out. Most just need to copy the link of the photo or video you want.
Do you already know how to download photos from Instagram?